In this article, I am going to give you some of the best extensions that you need to install for better productivity. So without further due, let's get into it.
This extension just makes the user experience extra awesome with the following features-
- Displays repo size.
- Displays each file size in every active branch (not applicable for folder/symlink)
- Show the download link for each individual file (not applicable for folder/symlink)
- Copy the file's contents directly to Clipboard (just won't work for markdown files)
- Download file
It is a File tree for GitHub and more than that.
- 📂 File tree for repository and pull request
- 🔎 Instant file search and navigation
- ⌨️ Intuitive keyboard navigation
- 📋 Copy snippets and file content
- 🎨 Various icons and official themes support
- 🗂 Support git submodule
- 📏 Fold source code
Renders an isometric pixel view of GitHub contribution graphs. This extension allows you to toggle between the normal GitHub contribution chart and an isometric pixel art version.
All-in-one browser extension to improve your web dev experience. Tools to make your web dev life a bit easy. Visualize and inspect CSS and HTML also packed with Live CSS and HTML editor. It also has the Eyedropper tool. You can also extract the assets such as images and videos. It has many features visit the page for more.
Do you forget a lot? Then install this extension, Reminders is a simple yet functional tool that won't let you forget anything important. Reminders of types 2 and 3 can also have a repeat option. Besides that, these types support playing a small sound when activated, which tune and volume you can set in the extension's options.
These were some extensions for this month (May). You might have heard some before, but if you like anyone then don't forget to press ❤️. I have personally used all the above extensions and from my experience, every extension is worth installing.